Reclaim Your Vehicle
We recognize that having your vehicle towed is a significant inconvenience and material expense to many. We hope that you will appreciate that your vehicle was towed at the request of a property owner and we are serving them by insuring that the rules that they set for their property are followed. Please remember that our customer service agent is not the one who parked your vehicle, nor are they the property owner or the driver who towed it. Please treat them kindly and with respect. We will do the same and together we can make this process as pleasant as possible for all parties.
A couple things to note to make the process as easy as possible:
- Forms of Payment: We accept EXACT cash, Visa and Mastercard. If a credit or debit card is used, the owner of the card must be present and present a state-issued identification that matches the card.
- Fees: The maximum rates for a non consensual tow from a private property are set by the Public Utilities Commission. For Vehicles less than 10,000 GVW these rates are currently as follows:
- Hook Fee: $180.00
- Mileage: The permitted monthly mileage charge is adjusted monthly by the PUC.
- Impound Facility: $30.00 per day. First day storage is accrued as soon as the vehicle arrives at the impound facility.
- After hours release fee: $66.00. You may pick up your vehicle outside of normal business hours by paying this additional fee. Appointments must be made by contacting our 24-hour dispatch.
- Administration fee: $150.00 When a vehicle is left in our storage for over 48 hours, this fee is assessed for the costs associated with notifying all owners, lien holders and proper authorities of the impounded vehicle as required by state laws.